AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

oiouhjkooi
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
supermarket flowers :: just wanna have fun :: this could be the end of everything

à philadephie depuis : 24/12/2018

pétales tombées : 7

fleurs cueillies : 169

faceclaim : Noah Centineo

crédits : (by Kidd)@astra ( signa)

fifth. you know him. you love him. through a thousand lifetimes, across millions of stars, you’d find him, you’d never leave him. you love him, till death do you part.

( sixth. he loves you, too. )

message posté : Mar 25 Déc - 17:46

Wolfgang
sorry about the way I talked to you, and what happened in the match... And for everything else I did bad. I'm sorry. Not gonna happen again. I think I'm gonna find another appartement, I know that kiss was a mistake and I don't want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be upset.

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN
KAI ☽ He smiled. Completely. His smile was big. Full of teeth. It covered half of his face and broke the mask he wore to hide his pain and loneliness. And even with all scars exposed, he lighted up the world.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

fifth. you know him. you love him. through a thousand lifetimes, across millions of stars, you’d find him, you’d never leave him. you love him, till death do you part.

message posté : Mar 25 Déc - 18:36

Wolfgang
it's a mistake, that was just a funny roleplay and it did go wrong. You don't even know me or my name.

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN
KAI ☽ He smiled. Completely. His smile was big. Full of teeth. It covered half of his face and broke the mask he wore to hide his pain and loneliness. And even with all scars exposed, he lighted up the world.

message posté : Mar 25 Déc - 19:02

L

Wolfgang
actually it's not Kai. You don't know my favorite food or my favorite color and we didn't even dated ..

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mar 25 Déc - 20:02

Wolfgang
it's Malachai...and how did you know that ?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 0:48

Wolfgang
i really need to know who told you that... But .yeah.. I agree for the date. As long as it's official between us and you don't go sleeping with sex friends

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

pétales tombées : 0

fleurs cueillies : 101

faceclaim : ariela barer

crédits : artacide, abbey road

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 0:54

stupid big bro
Si encuentro papeles esparcidos por el apartamento cuando regrese, te doy a comer gatos callejeros.

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 8:26

Wolfgang
sounds like either you really love me or either you're a stalker... But ok. Where do you want us to meet ? What kind of date ?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 8:41

stupid big bro
lovely ?! Do you have a crush ,??

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 17:58

stupid big bro
es tu alma gemela??

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 18:05

Wolfgang
so you're a movie theater kind of guy ? I like that. Hm; what's my second name if you're a psychic ?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 18:15

stupid big bro

¿Están juntos? Él sabe que eres un lobo? ¿Un hombre lobo además?

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 18:23

Wolfgang
oh wow thats kinda scary ? but. i kinda like it. are you gonna buy us treats and snacks

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 18:27

stupid big bro
¿Tiene la intención de decirle? Una cita donde? Tengo que hacer comida?

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 18:44

Wolfgang
Nothing right ? What a lovely date; i may already be falling for you wow 

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 18:52

stupid big bro
Haré comida, podrás calentar más tarde o traer comida de vuelta, olvídate de las compras, te quiero, hermano.

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 20:34

Wolfgang
Maybe for over 4 years now ? I mean, i saw you fight...a lot, and you were so beautiful and my heart wouldnt want to stop beating so hard. Maybe i'm already so deeply in love with you.  

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 20:46

Wolfgang
Sorry. That was dumb i should'nt have said that, just, let's cancel tonight. nevermind. have a great night. 

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Mer 26 Déc - 20:51

Wolfgang
Just forget about it. you'll not heard from me again. Sorry.

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 5:18

Wolfgang
I don't want to embarrass you any more than that I'm so sorry I swear I'm not a stalker or anything weird..... Really I'm sorry.

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 9:04

Wolfgang
come on I just have you my heart on a silver plated and that's your reaction ?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 9:30

Wolfgang
I love you. And you just noticed me like yesterday .. it hurts.

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 12:03

Wolfgang
sorry about that /

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 12:54

Wolfgang
is it tho ?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 17:44

Wolfgang
I guess I have my answer anyway aha, you don't love me and you're only dating me because you kissed me yesterday and feel bad Abt that

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

message posté : Jeu 27 Déc - 19:28

Wolfgang
You did impregnate on me ??? You're a wolf ??? I.. why didnt you told me ?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

Contenu sponsorisé
message posté :

Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  SuivantVoir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 

Outils de modération

Sauter vers: